Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Boss' Day!

It's only when you have the jobs from hell that you recognize when a good job comes along.  I am thankful I work in a "recession-proof" environment where people actually care about each other and encourage a work/life balance.

These are the cards I made for my 2 bosses.  The whole department signed the two included them with the gifts we bought!  I hope they have a great day today!!!

Although it's hard to see, I used crystal effects/liquid glass on the drink portion of the stamp and added stickles glitter to the strawberry and cherry.  





Here's to all the great bosses out there!  Enjoy your day!  And to all the bad bosses...well, no cards for you!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your fun cards....the CE is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have great bosses!!! Adorable cards and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I love the sentiments and the DSP!

    ReplyDelete