Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank You Thursday

Well, this Thank You Thursday is dedicated to Amy Tsurata of Tsurata Designs.  This weekend I was lucky enough to win blog candy at her site.  And yesterday it arrived in the mail!  OMG Amy!  You have really outdone yourself!  And my favorite item had to be the beautiful card and sweet note!  She is definitely one of my fav blogs!  If you haven't visited her site before, check it out!



My photographic skills do not do this card justice.  Amy used wood grained textured cardstock for the base, stitched borders, paper piecing and oh the amazing buttons and pearls!    

Thank You Amy!  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! How fun to win blog candy! And a great one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a massive catch up on my google reader...soooo behind...I'm so glad that you like your goodies!! Thank YOU for playing the Flashback Friday challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete