Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Watch Out!

This past weekend we took my car in for servicing.  On my way to the car dealership, I noticed this man driving a mini van going approx. 75 mph while writing on an etab with a stylus.  Yes, you read that correctly, both of his hands were on the etab and stylus.  He was diligently taking notes and believe it or not, switching lanes at the same time!  Needless to say, we stayed clear and as far away from him as possible since he didn't seem to be driving with his hands.  But I couldn't help but take a picture of him as we passed him up.  And this time, she was looking at and taking notes on his clipboard now!  I swear!


Luckily, we avoided the crazy no hands driver and made it to the car dealership.  However, on my way out I passed the Kia dealership and saw the worlds largest Hamster!  It's the hamster from the Kia Soul commercial.  



Enjoy the commercial.  It's so darn catchy isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment